What's new

WTS: RazoRock Blackhawk v1 with blade options

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to simplify my razors this year, as I plan on trying to go through the year using my Injector and sneaking in an occasional straight shave, if I can ever manage to get a semi-usable edge. :tongue_sm

As such, I will offer up my RazorRock Blackhawk v1, with you able to build your own blade package to sample them or stock up as you see fit. Prices include shipping worldwide (no tracking).

RazoRock Blackhawk v1 .................... $18

BLADES
Full Feather Professional ...................... $11
Full KAI Protouch MG ........................... $14 (7 packs available)
Partial Feather Professional (13/20) ..... $7
Partial KAI Protouch MG (11/15) .......... $10
Partial KAI Mild (5/20) .......................... $4

***MINIMUM PURCHASE: $40 to help offset shipping, unless you decide to take the Blackhawk and all 3 partial packs ($39).

NOTE: Blades are only available as add-ons to the Blackhawk.

Thanks for looking, B&B!

full

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Razor and the three partial blade packs are now sold. Thank you, B&B!

Now that the razor is spoken for, I will open the blade sales on their own. Still a $40 minimum to help offset shipping.

BLADES
Full Feather Professional ...................... $11
Full KAI Protouch MG ........................... $14 (7 packs available)

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Sam, how would you compare the Kai Protouch to the Kai Captain Mild (I think that's what I already have)

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
The Protouch is very similar to the Feather ProGuard, and the Mild seems to be like the Feather Pro. To me, KAI blades have the same lifespan as Feathers but without the initial harshness.

As for the KAI Protouch -vs- Mild, the Protouch is just as sharp and a little more forgiving of attention lapses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom