What's new

World's best alarm clock

Just wanted to put in a good word for the Cuisinart Grind and Brew. I know for some true java-heads it doesn't allow for as much, um...customization as a french press or other methods, but it is one of my favorite things. I love the fact that I can load up whole bean at night, set the timer and go to bed. The symphonic whirling of the grinder kicking on automatically in the morning to start the brew is better than any alarm clock I have ever used! :thumbup1:

Just wanted to put in a good word for the Cuisinart Grind and Brew. I know for some true java-heads it doesn't allow for as much, um...customization as a french press or other methods, but it is one of my favorite things. I love the fact that I can load up whole bean at night, set the timer and go to bed. The symphonic whirling of the grinder kicking on automatically in the morning to start the brew is better than any alarm clock I have ever used! :thumbup1:

As much as I love fresh, burr-ground coffee... I sure do love that sound and smell while I'm still in bed. :D

Top Bottom