What's new

Why does MdC refuses to make matching aftershaves?

The title.

Why? Currently I'm pairing B&M and Zingari splashes with MdC soaps. I'm very confused why MdC wants me to give my money to other artisans instead of them for matching splashes.

It could be so simple. Alcohol+Witch Hazel+Aloe+Alum+Fragrance. Done.

Not every soap maker wants to start making aftershaves.

They make high quality soaps and make them well.

I applaud them for not branching out into every aspect and concentrating on a few items.

As it is, the choice of scents has grown since the 1 they had when I first used it.

Not every soap maker wants to start making aftershaves.

They make high quality soaps and make them well.

I applaud them for not branching out into every aspect and concentrating on a few items.

As it is, the choice of scents has grown since the 1 they had when I first used it.

And as they keep making new scents or try new limited release, I hope they release a aftershave splash to compliment it.

The title.

Why? Currently I'm pairing B&M and Zingari splashes with MdC soaps. I'm very confused why MdC wants me to give my money to other artisans instead of them for matching splashes.

It could be so simple. Alcohol+Witch Hazel+Aloe+Alum+Fragrance. Done.

Welcome to B&B, Sir zifnab!
I totally enjoy my few MdC soaps! Each is outstanding!
As far as I can tell, they are primarily a soap-maker.
You can see their product range; lots of bath/beauty/hand soaps as well as shave soaps.
And to be honest, I really don't think MdC are bothered at all that you give money to others for splashes!!
So, continue to pair-at-will! Enjoy!

martin de candre agrumes plisson gillette limacon june 28 2022.jpg

Even if they made a matching splash the scent would fade in minutes and it would be total waste of money. They're all pretty light scents and just about anything will work with the soap offerings.
I sort of disagree. Yes, they are light scents, and they will probably fade quite soon, but I enjoy all my aftershave in the moment I apply them, and I don't really care about how long they last. For long lasting scents I use EDT's. I have several after shaves with essential oils only, I have also made some by myself, in fact I have also made two to be paired with Vetyver and Rose. They do not last long but it is a real pleasure when I use them, they are excellent.

By the way, I have two of their EDT's, Vetyver and Geranium. I like them a lot, especially Geranium, but they too do not last all day. There we may argue if it is a waste of money or not (I don't think it is).

Top Bottom