What's new

Whose your B&M go to for the sought out soaps?

Anyone have a favorite Brick and Mortar that is reliably stocked with those coveted/hard to get shaving soaps/supplies?

shavefan

I’m not a fan
AFAIK none near me. Some mens salons carry Suavecito and/or Proraso but around here that's about it.

I've yet to find a local brick and mortar store that sells shaving supplies, other than the occasional puck of Williams, jar of Proraso pre shave, gimmicky chrome plated plastic safety razor, or cheap Chinese brush. I went to Old Town Shaving once, but they have since closed down.

On second thought, I do believe there was a shaving specialty shop that I found on Google once, but nothing looked interesting to me, so I still haven't gone.

Anyone have a favorite Brick and Mortar that is reliably stocked with those coveted/hard to get shaving soaps/supplies?
I live close enough to Maggard's in Adrian, Michigan to make the drive up there occasionally. It's always worth the trip....they have a very helpful staff and a huge selection of products!

In Alberta there is a company called Kent of Inglewood with stores in both Calgary and Edmonton. there selection is OK but the staff is great. Online I have used a company called Top of the Chain. the proprietor, Carmen is super to deal with.

Hey there. First post on B&B.

In New York Pasteurs - Just off the northwest corner of Park and 34th - is really well stocked. Wide range of stuff. Can't count the number of times I've gone rummaging around and found that out of production tub or AS I'd been hunting all over for.

State street barbers usually has limited release stuff not currently available.

West coast limited release stuff stays in stock for a while considering how big they are.

Maggards seems to go out of stock instantly on anything limited.

b&M has an official website u can order stuff from as well. i myself want to try out some of their soaps, but its gonna be a while. i got a lot of shaving stuff at the moment. i need to use these first before i try anything new.
also u can buy samples of b&M from maggard razors

Top Bottom