What's new

Where is all the Barbasol "Brisk" aftershave?

If you have a Dollar General in your area they always have Skin Bracer for really cheap as well, around $3.50 maybe? They also have a Brut clone for about $2 for a 9 oz bottle and it is great....
Yes Dollar General has Skin Bracer but it's the 5 oz bottle. Wal-Mart has the 7 oz one. The Brut clone burns very well and has more menthol than the real thing but it has a very strong chemical after smell which gave me a headache I had to wash it off so it's not for me lol.

OK, ordered two bottles from Walgreens online and while I was out doing grocery shopping bought a bottle of Skin Bracer.

I am set for budget aftershave for life. :welcoming:
If you have received the Brisk from Walgreens online let us know how they packaged them and in the condition that they are.

On Amazon it's $7 with free shipping because it should be $2.50 with $4.50 shipping. In other words, don't buy any cheap aftershaves via mail order. The math doesn't work.

On Amazon it's $7 with free shipping because it should be $2.50 with $4.50 shipping. In other words, don't buy any cheap aftershaves via mail order. The math doesn't work.
If you have a Walgreens nearby, order ship to store as mentioned above as there is neither a shipping cost nor minimum order. It is $2.29 for a 5oz bottle.

Top Bottom