What's new

Where are the Autumn 2023 seasonal soaps

It’s late September and I’m not seeing any chatter on the boards about highly anticipated Fall soap offerings. Any upcoming Artisan LE drops you gents are anticipating?

MacDuffsHarvestSky.jpg

Notes: Red Apple, Green Apple, Clove, Cardamom, Fig, Ginger, Nutmeg, Cedar, Oak, Vanilla, Patchouli

Harvest Sky is more than just a scent; it transports you to an orchard at its peak, where apples hang heavy on the trees, and the air is filled with the warmth of autumn spices. This fragrance sets the perfect mood for fall festivities and cozy evenings by the fire.

"Harvest Sky" combines both sweet and tart apples, an idea inspired by the best made apple pies. There is a special spice blend of cinnamon, clove, cardamom and nutmeg, elevated with subtle ginger and a touch of fig for a more complex sweetness.

As the fragrance unfolds, the apple gives way to reveal the earthy and grounding base of oak, cedar and vanilla, lending depth and warmth to the dry down, reminiscent of golden sunsets over autumn fields.

I don't know if this counts, but I will use my Ogallala Bay Rum soap till it is gone, and then switch to Van der Hagen.

Top Bottom