1 drag net
1 tackle box
1 tool box
1 set of gauges
1 ice scrapper
1 printer that I need to bring in the house
1 shovel
1 large towel for the dogs
1 old car radio(needs to go in the trash)
1 empty tank of R22

and that is just what I can remember for now I am sure there are lots more

2000 Subaru Outback wagon;

• An umbrella
  • A baseball
  • Pro wrestling action figures
  • Windshield ice scraper
  • Baseball cards
  • A bunch of trash my 10-year old son throws back there

Tim

2003 MR-2 - I have a Frunk w/ a fullsize spare; an engine bay; and inside the car; a glove box, a "center compartment" on the dash; Cup Holder; and the "luggage bin" (aka oversized glove boxes behind the seats).

What's this trunk of which you speak?

Tow strap, machette, hatchet, flares, an umbrella, Michigan county atlas, Haynes manual for my car, spare bulbs, spare fuses, spare fan belt, two quarts of oil, jug of coolant, can of wd40, roll of duct tape, roll of gaffer tape, first aid kit, ice scraper, entrenchment tool, sleeping bag, therm-a-rest, tarp, 50' of 1/2" braided nylon rope, a pair of jack stands, a toolbox with various tools in it, and my dancing shoes.

2003 MR-2 - I have a Frunk w/ a fullsize spare; an engine bay; and inside the car; a glove box, a "center compartment" on the dash; Cup Holder; and the "luggage bin" (aka oversized glove boxes behind the seats).

What's this trunk of which you speak?

Off topic, but since I've contributed to the thread I'll do it anyway:biggrin:

You can fit a full size spare in your MR2 Frunk?? Wow, I didn't know that.

Off topic, but since I've contributed to the thread I'll do it anyway:biggrin:

You can fit a full size spare in your MR2 Frunk?? Wow, I didn't know that.

Actually, that's what it came with. Beyond that - you're not fitting much else up there.

When I'm loaded down with stuff for work (tool bag, laptop, etc) - it usually goes in place of a passenger. :rolleyes:

Actually, that's what it came with. Beyond that - you're not fitting much else up there.

When I'm loaded down with stuff for work (tool bag, laptop, etc) - it usually goes in place of a passenger. :rolleyes:

Now that I think about it, you'd have to be able to put a full size wheel up there or you'd not be able to store a flat if you needed to mount the spare.

First aid kit, pair of football boots, pair of wellington boots, extending wheel brace, a printer that I still haven't dropped of at the recycling centre, a tennis ball "flinger" for when I'm out with the dog and about a ton of Golden Retriever fur stuck to the carpet.

I've got a truck, but it's got a tonneau cover over the bed so does that count?

In the back:

1 4'x8' sheet HDPE plastic
2 sheets of 4' cardboard
1 15' rigging line
2 OC-1 aikos (outrigger canoe struts)
1 OC-1 seat
1 OC-1 ama (outrigger)
1 OC-1 (on roof rack and back radius)
1 extra car key (hiding)
1 igloo cooler
1 pair rubber boots
1 pair slippers
2 soggy towels
1 pair surf shorts (back up)
1 1st aid kit
1 phase 1 tool kit
1 qt. 30 wt motor oil
1 pint power steering fluid
1 golf visor
1 ball cap

Spare tire,
Jack.
Jack Handle,
Camping Chair in a bag,
1/3 bottle Windhshield wiper fluid,
1/4 bottle motor oil.
Two empty plastic grocery bags.

I use to have a lot more stuff in my boot (trunk). But I had to replace my car battery. I forgot abut the old battery in the trunk. After a while the battery fell on it's side. Spilling the nastiy stuff on all my cool stuff.

This spring I will be buying fishing gear to keep in the trunk!

Also my car is finally getting so old that I will have to buy a car tool kit for it! As in wrenches, screw drivers, duct tape, hosing, V belts the basics.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Junk in my Trunk:

2002 Jetta 1.8T -

* Papasan chair cushion sans wicker frame. :huh:
* A book. The Acid House by Irvine Welsh.
* One glove, left hand. Right is MIA.
* Ice scraper/brush.
* Firewood debris.

What!?!? No bricks of cheddar? No wheels of Gouda? No crate of Feta? No bags of fresh squeaky cheddar cheese curds? Not even a lousy can of Cheez-Whiz? What kind of a Czar are you anyway?

Top Bottom