What's new

What's Cooking, 2015

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Made apple dumplings for the first time. The blue pan is messing with the color of the picture

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 83

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Doing a bit of cleanup outside today so had a fortifying breakfast of bacon fat pan fries, scrambled eggs with fresh chives from my window box, and bacon I oven baked yesterday.
$Pan fries and scrambled eggs.jpg

For dinner some chicken breasts I grilled yesterday and this wild mushroom risotto.
$Wild mushroom risotto.jpg

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Chicken mole' enchiladas. Grilled miniature sweet bell peppers and onions. Avacodo, cojita cheese and sliced habanero. Garnished with chopped cilantro and green onion. A few drops of hot sauce on top because it was the right thing to do.

$image.jpg

We had Thai pork tenderloin steaks, coconut sticky rice, and sesame-soy zucchini spears.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 78

brucered

System Generated
Here is this mornings Fried Salami Bob

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1429551955271.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1429551955271.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
My oh my!!
i had papa con huevo tacos for breakfast and calabaza con pollo for lunch! All homemade. Even the flour tortillas!

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Corn beef sandwich last night for dinner with grilled onions, sweet bell peppers and Swiss cheese. I used Lottie's hot mustard sauce, a perfect marriage. Home made salsa and pickled okra spears.

$IMG_0868.jpg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
A couple days ago I had corned beef for the first time in my life! I am 50! Go figure!!! Delish!
i know but I grew up thinking that Vienna sausages were beef tips and I couldn't tell my mother that dad was feeding them to us when we were at the ranch cuz she would get mad at him for spending so much money on food that only the very wealthy people could afford!
Dad still laughs at that one!

brucered

System Generated
I'm not big on corn beef either but maybe I haven't had good version of if.

Today was Homemade Sheppard's Pie with some Cholula on top.

proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have lamb chops marinating at home- chopped garlic, rosemary, fresh mint, lemon juice and olive oil. I will pop them in a CI pan when I get home tonight. I have a T bone ready for tomorrow's breakfast.

Top Bottom