What's new

What Tea/Tisane Are You Drinking?

I tried PG Tips when I was in London a few years ago and really liked it so I was happy to find a place that sold it locally here in the US. It was 2 quid when I was there and the same box is triple the price here but I didn't care since it was enjoyable. Shortly thereafter I came across a US website selling Cornish Tea's Smuggler's Brew.

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 10.23.24 PM.jpg

This with a splash of milk and a packet of stevia is my go to tea now. I started buying it straight from Cornish Tea as their flat rate to ship to the US was £20 and I would purchase enough of their teas and coffees for family and friends to make it worthwhile. I see they have since doubled that so it may be awhile before I get it again. I still enjoy coffee (Cornish Tea's coffee is very good) and my other tea of choice is Twinings' Earl Grey.

Had my order of Murchie's tea from Vancouver for a couple days now and I'm loving their black tea. I do believe I'll be sticking with this stuff for a good long time, hehe.

I was sent a sample of Japanese Sencha tea with an order I put in. Not sure if I got a bad teabag but to me I imagine it tasted like tea made from grass clippings would taste. I usually like green teas. The other free sample, green tea with citrus and ginko, was good so 50% on free samples is a win.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I've been enjoying Libra - a blend from Adagio Teas (adagio.com) for some time now. I think they may have sent me a small tin for my birthday one year. I always have about 6 bags of loose tea going, but this has been my favorite for a while.

A balanced blend of black tea and sweet strawberries, chocolate and creme will appeal to Libra's sense of harmonious beauty. Libras have mastered the art of diplomacy, and enjoy bringing people together over a cup of tea. Rose petals and cocoa nibs are stylish details in a blend that will complete Libra's sophisticated tea collection. Tin size 5.75 x 3.75 x 2.5.

Black Tea | High caffeine | Steep at 212° for 5 minutes.

Top Bottom