What's new

What Tea/Tisane Are You Drinking?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
🤔 In the heat, a good guzzle-all-morning tea is this cold brew Luzianne. Blasphemy, I know.

You can make it relatively weak - one large teabag per pitcher - and it still looks like and tastes like iced tea. Caffeine is down, which is good, as wife makes espresso and it's hard to decline one.

AA

IcedTeaL_LFace1_800x.jpg

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
I ran out of Twinings Earl Gray and found a tin of Taylor’s EG in the cabinet. Not bad. A little more bergamot on the nose and a little less bitter than the Twinings. I’ve cut down to one cup a day now which has been a bit difficult but I’m getting used to it.

During the cooler months, I get back into tea drinking. I mostly buy whole leaf teas from black to silvertip. Love Earl Grey (mostly from Harney) and their rose and currant black teas. Big fan of silvertip jasmine teas which I get from various Chinese importers. Love drinking out of traditional bone china cups with saucers (we have some classic art deco stuff).

Just cold brewed enough Yerba Mate for my gallon pitcher (10 hours). Went with Pajarito this time. I usually swap out Yerba and black tea (Assam or Keemun) each week, but I brew the black teas- never really enjoyed them cold brewed...

Tea time fits in around the daily meeting meeting schedule and my personal hunger meter. Fell on the morning by happenstance today.

Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold with half and half. Vanilla Wafers, excellent dunkers btw, and Kedem Tea Biscuits.
37FC4A25-62CE-43CA-AEC3-78D9F33D5279.jpeg

I have drunk tea all over the world and cannot find any tea that is as excellent as Yorkshire Tea.

Even the posh boy million dollar earners in my London office prefer Yorkshire Tea to anything else.

I have drunk tea all over the world and cannot find any tea that is as excellent as Yorkshire Tea.

Even the posh boy million dollar earners in my London office prefer Yorkshire Tea to anything else.

I only discovered Yorkshire Gold last year. By far the best daily tea, consistent and flavorful.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
We've really been hitting the Harney & Sons chocolate mint tea lately. It's mighty nice on a cold morning.

Top Bottom