• Soap Stick

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Canned Soap

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Most frequent is a puck of Mitchell's.

Second, is not on the list. Samples. Typically pressed into a dish to load from, but occaionally scooped out.

Third is Palmolive shave stick.

I do believe there was always many ways to lather, face lathering, Scuttles have been around for How long? Bowl lathering, put a dab of tube cream in a bowl, just to name a few, We all have our own way of shaving, it's all personal. Personally I like to lather on the puck

I mainly use soap pucks - 9 outta 10 times - but recently when I have used a shave stick or a puck as a shave stick, I have gotten really good results.

I do believe there was always many ways to lather, face lathering, Scuttles have been around for How long? Bowl lathering, put a dab of tube cream in a bowl, just to name a few, We all have our own way of shaving, it's all personal. Personally I like to lather on the puck

There are a lot of ways to do it but we are polling here what type of soap that you use. Puck, Cream, or Stick.

Lately when I'm in a hurry I have been using a cream. That new Gillette Pure. I just find it a bit faster to use.

Top Bottom