What's new

What does smart casual mean to you?

For me if there is a dress code that has any word in front of casual, I go with a button down or polo, slacks or khakis, nice shoes, and a sports coat (depending on weather) no tie.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Wear this:
proxy.php
... Not that:
proxy.php

To me? hmm. If it's for a business related thing, I'd think a button up and slacks would be good. If it's for a restaurant, I think that means jeans or better and a collared shirt, but I've seen people in jeans and sweatshirts at a steakhouse. I tend to err on the slightly overdressed side of things

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you just need some black frame glasses that you let fall down too far to be of any use, it says "I'm smart, but I'm relaxed too"
My wife wants me to make a disclaimer that nobody should listen to my fashion advice. Ever. Under no circumstances.

I'm pretty sure you just need some black frame glasses that you let fall down too far to be of any use, it says "I'm smart, but I'm relaxed too"
My wife wants me to make a disclaimer that nobody should listen to my fashion advice. Ever. Under no circumstances.

:lol:

I like it.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
It means I won't be there.

But I'd go with urban dictionary's definition. I always try to dress slightly better than the dress code requirements anyway, without being overdressed.

Top Bottom