What's new

What do you wear daily?

Knize Ten

on occasion (especially during the Summer) ; Guerlain Vetiver

I wish I could just pick one but both of these scents move me.- more importantly my SWMBO.

Have gone through, enjoyed but feel I no longer need the following;

Devon by Aramis
Taylor's #74 Victorian Limes
Taylor's Mr. Taylor (I liked but my SWMBO hated it)

I just use aftershave daily, not wanting to smell too strongly of anything. I save the colognes and EDT's for evenings out, Trumpers Spanish Leather if I want to smell clean and civilised, L'Occitane Vetyver is more casual, and Floris Sandalwood is for very special occaisions (it's my favourite, and I don't want to run out too soon!).

I do however often splash on some Pinaud Bay Rum or 4711 after work to freshen me up (I work in a brewery, it can get quite smelly with cask washing an whatnot).

I usually don't wear a lot of cologne, especially in my profession as a teacher. A lot of people are adverse and sensitive to scents, especially kids with allergies. I usually wear something light and airy when I'm not wearing just plain Pinaud Clubman. But if I have to wear something...

Summertime: Old Spice
Fall/Winter: Armani Pour Homme or Truefitt's Trafalgar
Church/Formals/Outings with the Wife: Pen's Castile or Armani Pour Homme
When I'm feeling particularly adventurous, I whip out the old Candie's For Men.

these days, it varies b/w Dior's Fahrenheit, C&E's Sandalwood and Bulgari (forget which one, I'm working right now!! :c12: )

at odd times these will make appearances:

- Cerrutti's 1881
- Gucci's Envy
- Gucci's Nobile
- or just stop after the Florida Water

Nothing regularly; it depends on the weather, what I wear, where I'm going, who I'm going to be with, and how I feel.

Varies on my mood, but my main concern is not be the center of when scents collide. I like things to be somewhat harmonious so I keep it simple: a lavender ASM with a lavender EDT or oak moss, bay rum AS with the B&B Bay Rum with a twist, etc.

I have been around too many people that get too creative in mixing scents and it's not pleasant.

Did I sort of answer the question or just get something that bugs me off my chest?

Floris Elite
Floris Santal
Tam Dao (thanks, Decant Club) I love smelling like a wood chipper! Very nice scent.

In colder weather, daily wear is Caron's Yatagan, with an occasional change-up of Serge Lutens' Muscs Kublai Khan or Le Labo's Labdanum.

In hotter weather, usually nothing, but sometimes Acqua di Gio.

I wear Armani Mania daily, have since 2002. Great fragrance.

I also have a little aluminum tube of American Crew "signature fragrance," which came with my hairgel and shampoo. I haven't tried it yet, though...

Too many to list.

Andrew,
I with you on the too many to list. I just go with whatever seems
to suit me that day. Although DR Harris Arlington and Crowns Spiced Limes are probably my favorites.

Cologne for me is generally for evening wear, so unless I have evening plans that merit making myself extra-presentable, I usually don't bother. When I do, it's usually Penhaligon's Endymion... definitely suits me.

It usually depends on what I'm doing...
Work days: Old Spice, Aqua Velva or English Leather A/S
Evenings with SWMBO: Ralph Lauren Romance Silver, Polo Sport, or Polo green

I may be the odd guy out, but I haven't tried any of the Penhaligon's or Floris scents yet...I did request the Floris samples, but haven't received them as of yet.

Top Bottom