What's new

What do Turkish barbers use (clear shaving moisturiser)

It's arrived and I've used it. It works much better than any similar device I've ever used.

View attachment 946942

I'm so glad you told me about this cool tool.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Your welcome! With unsatisfying results similar to yours from other tools (various scissors, rotary cutters), I was shocked when this item worked so well.

Happy trims,
John

OK, I’m done hijacking this thread! Meanwhile I am lusting after Morfose spice marine Blueness. Best shave gel name ever. :):)

Ossion shaving gel maybe?

MORFOSE OSSION SHAVING SHAVE GEL PLATINUM Pump Dispensing Transparent 900ml | eBay

I know the place near me uses this, and their lemon scented aftershave.

Hi guys

Well I took the plunge and bought this after my Barber ruined my beard and I have had to shave back to start.

Now this stuff is weird in that it's cheap, great value and gave me a really baby smooth finish.

However.. .... It was probably in my top 5 most unrewarding shaving experiences.

When I do shave I demand a luxurious, enjoyable experience that's nearly an 'event' and this just isn't it.

Im a proraso green kinda guy and this stuff whilst ruthlessly efficient (perfect glide, cooling) was so business like and if I'm honest dull that it has zero character.

Unlike a great cream where you lather have a wonderful feeling, the scent and the whole production, this was basically 'pump' slap on, shave, done.

The pros
Cheap
Huge container
Handy pump
Smooth glide (you'd have to blindfold and shave with a rusty carving knife to get a wee per)
Virtually eliminates all razor burn
Ruthlessly efficient

Cons
Zero character
Boring experience

It's mad I should love this so much as it ticks all the boxes you want from a shaving product and yet its in its ruthless efficiency it has removed any pleasure from the experience

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I bought this model because it had the same sort of reviews and was a tad cheaper and uses a AAA battery.

proxy.php

I've had similar devices in the past. None worked worth a hoot. If this doesn't work I'm going with fire.

Happy shaves,

Jim

It worked great a few times. Then it didn't. I'm looking for better quality (and probably won't find it), but the reviews on this one are good so I've ordered it.

Just has to work for my nose hairs and not break!

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom