What's new

Wet shaving products in Montreal

Hi everyone!

I'm from Quebec, Canada and I have problems finding retailers of wet shaving products. Is there any store in the Montreal area where I can find some good quality products?

Thank you

Vasco Cigars has a nice selection in the back of the store. Also another cigar shop not far from there has a few things.

You might want to try Adonis = they have some product.
Canadian web sellers (Italian Barber & Fendrihan)

Vasco Cigars has a nice selection in the back of the store. Also another cigar shop not far from there has a few things.

I was in there last year. They had a nice selection of higher end brushes and aftershaves. They will let you sample the aftershaves. GFT, Trumpers and DRH were on hand. It's where I learned that I liked DRH Arlington and Windsor. Their prices are a bit high compared to the web vendors, but I'll pay a little more at a place where I can sample stuff. See http://www.vascocigars.com/

BTW, you Canadians pay really hefty alcohol and tobacco taxes. Wow!

I was in there last year. They had a nice selection of higher end brushes and aftershaves. They will let you sample the aftershaves. GFT, Trumpers and DRH were on hand. It's where I learned that I liked DRH Arlington and Windsor. Their prices are a bit high compared to the web vendors, but I'll pay a little more at a place where I can sample stuff. See http://www.vascocigars.com/

BTW, you Canadians pay really hefty alcohol and tobacco taxes. Wow!

Yes it's crazy !! Gaz is so expensive too !

Most of us Canadians order from men's essentials, fendrihan, Italian
barber or from artisans directly like soapy Bathman.

Most of us Canadians order from men's essentials, fendrihan, Italian
barber or from artisans directly like soapy Bathman.

Out of those three web retailers which one would you say is best in terms of quality, costumer service and price ?

Thank you

Out of those three web retailers which one would you say is best in terms of quality, costumer service and price ?

Thank you
All are excellent, but all carry different brands. I buy from the one that has the product I want. Of the three, ME has a physical store front in Toronto that I've been to.

Top Bottom