What's new

We have all kinds of scents for soaps...

...fruit, tobacco, leather, hay, floral, cognac, even bacon scented shaving soaps...but why no cheese scents? How about a nice Brie, or Cheddar...maybe a Norwegian Jarlsberg or possibly a Greek Feta! Maytag Blue? Think of the possibilities! Imagine whipping a nice Camembert scented shave soap into a lather and getting your shave on! What do you guys say?
love cheese, but no

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Cheese? I'm sorry; did you say "cheese shave soap?"

No.

because next you know, someone will be shaving with blue cheese and swearing it's great.

Then we'll all be doing it.

AA :ohmy: :eek2:

While i love various kinds of cheese, it is not a scent I would want to shave with....however there are Dirt and Gasoline scented soaps so anything's possible. The thought of someone wearing a Cheese scented aftershave just seems wrong in SoOO many ways but to each is own.

I would gladly take a cheese scent over any, and I do mean any, citrus scent. I said it. I moved from Florida, to California, and I hate the smell of oranges, lemons, grapefruits. All of them. I hate the smell of citrus and will forever refuse to use anything that has citrus notes that I can detect.

I have my reasons...

I would gladly take a cheese scent over any, and I do mean any, citrus scent. I said it. I moved from Florida, to California, and I hate the smell of oranges, lemons, grapefruits. All of them. I hate the smell of citrus and will forever refuse to use anything that has citrus notes that I can detect.

I have my reasons...
After working a carrot packing plant I refrained from eating em for sometime.

Top Bottom