What's new

Wax Stamp?

I got mine from Goulet. I have my first initial, which I tend to use on the letter itself near the signature. I also have my last initial, which I use on the envelope. I use J Herbin wax, which I melt with a butane lighter (the long stick ones that you might use to light a grill, etc.).

It seems intimidating to use at first, but it is actually very easy and fun. It makes as big an impression on the recipient as the hand-written letter does. Goulet has a video showing how to do it. No experience with the other stores, but I'm sure they're fine too. No affiliation with Goulet other than happy customer.

Every letter I send has a wax stamp on it. I have one with my last initial, one with a Christmas tree, and one with a feather pen and paper. I'm interested in having one made of the Seal of Rasillon or the emblem of the Rebel Alliance.

Etsy user BacktoZero has the Rebel Alliance emblem, as well as many others. I think I've found a few that I want. I guess WSAD eventually had to happen.

[/B]

And that's how it all starts, with one :lol:

Ain't that the truth. From zero to two. Two minimal bids on the Bay landed me two similar stamps and on thing of wax. WSAD begins.

$20140903_155439_Android.jpg
$IMAG0095.jpg

Top Bottom