What's new

Wanted - Caswell Massey Vetiver Cologne

This is my first posting and I am looking forward to sharing and receiving information on favorite scents and those I am curious about.

I am seeking a bottle of Caswell Massey Vetiver Cologne - brought back for their 250th anniversary in 2002 and discontinued after only 2-3 years on the shelf. It is the best vetiver cologne I have ever experienced - the pure scent of vetiver but rounded off with a softness that makes it truly elegant. Hove's Vetiver is the only other cologne by that name that I have yet found to be a true distillation of the root - theirs though is harsh.

I woluld appreciate any help in finding the Caswell Vetiver. Feel free to email me directly: [email protected]

Thanks very much.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
You may want to post in the buy/sell mall as well, in case anyone here is looking to sell a bottle of that stuff.

If you don't get any responses in the next month or so PM me, I think I still have a bottle, only it's in storage to be shipped to my new home (wherever that might be-I'm transferring but haven't found one yet) in Virginia...so I can't quite get at it right now but if you're patient :tongue:
John P.

Dear John P-

Thanks so much - I will contact you as you suggest if I can not find a bottle in the next few months.

-ArneBlaze

Top Bottom