What's new

Waiting is killing me. Shavemac D01

I ordered a Shavemac D01 brush on September 13th. Thought it would be here by now. But I can handle the production lead times no problem.

However, it landed in the US last Monday and is still waiting in Customs with a "clearance in progress" status. Apparently US Customs and Fedex are not wet shavers. Else they would know to push these things thru faster.

I'm so used to near instant gratification, that this is rough. Guess if I better tell the wife, if you give me any brushes from Europe, buy it now for Christmas.

Can't wait to get it and hopefully it arrives before my upcoming trip.

Had a similiar but shorter shipping times for my Chubby 2 manchurian.

Dennis

I hope you paid for express delivery. Mine sat for about a week and a half in customs even after calling them. Then all of a sudden it cleared and I had it in 2 days! If you didn't pay for express, it may take 5 or more days after customs. Hope it's everything you expect.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Sitting in custom clearance can be a pita....one of my orders was sitting for weeks, and FEDEX is not of any help.

I don't think it matters what you pay and for whatever service when having something shipped in that has to go through US Customs... They will take whatever time they need to inspect and forward whatever comes through the terminal!! Its like playing the lottery!!

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
In my experience the West Coast customs is faster than New York. Last one I had sat there for two weeks. Sigh.

Good luck. While we wait, @scubad do you have a pic?

In my experience the West Coast customs is faster than New York. Last one I had sat there for two weeks. Sigh.

Good luck. While we wait, @scubad do you have a pic?
I'm a plain an simple guy right now. But i do have a Chubby 2 manchurian in Black Marble.

I just liked the simple look of this one.
proxy.php

It has cleared customs. Might not have it for the weekend trip. But I had a excellent shave this morning with my Chubby 2 and Rockwell 6S on the R3 plate. R4 gave me some irritation the other day on 3 passes.

Top Bottom