Schwager

Where do you live?
London

What is your age (or) generation?
Led Zeppelin, Genesis, Pink Floyd

What are you in the real world?
Banking

What is your favorite shave setup?
I own a few straight razors which I use for shaving and which I am lucky to hone and maitaing myself. After lenghtly, expensive experimentation I understood that All Stainless Steel Razors are useless and impossible to shave with. I use a variety of shaving soaps, but next year I am bent on making my own.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I visit museum, movies, do some sport and try to get to know some ladies if I can manage since I am single. I also restore old razors in my spare time for my own enjoyment or to sell on eBay eventually. I own the website www.shaveshop.co.uk which is entirely dedicated to wet shaving.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Next year I am determined to start making and selling all natural shaving soaps. After carefully studying the most widely sold shaving soaps and creams I found out that most of them contain stuff that I should never get even close to my face, instead we go and rub it right in, I am talking about compunds like paraffins, butylparaben, methylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). I plan to make the soap using all natural ingredients like beeswax, shea butter, olive oil and such. I want to give an alternative to all wet shavers, including me.

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Top Bottom