What's new

Very Sexy Aftershave

My girlfriend got me a tube of this from Victoria's Secret for Christmas. Coming from a woman's store, I wasn't expecting much, but to my surprise, it turned out to be a pretty decent aftershave. The nicest part about it was the smell. It has a nice, fresh, modern scent, and SWMBO loves it (that's the most important part). Has anyone else out there tried this stuff?

proxy.php

I have the cologne(I and II) and am very fond of them. Almost out of Very Sexy II, IIRC. Didn't know they had ASB. I'll have to get some the next time I'm at the mall.

Bought some with my girlfriend. Wore some to work and ALL the women wanted to know what I was wearing...

Hope you never told your girl about that, it never goes well. Next thing you know she's buying you horizontal stripe/multicolored polo shirts, nothing yells "I'm taken" louder>

Except when she is in a matching outfit.

Then you definitely look taken, you both are matched up. :biggrin:

See, I am convinced the reason you start getting those 'dad' sweaters, shirts and ties are just women's insecurities playing through, wanting to make you look silly when they are not with you....you no longer look dapper....so no other women take notice of you. They will never admit to it, you should never call them on it.

Top Bottom