What's new

Very lonely silvertip for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title suggests, this brush gets no use. Although, I believe it to be a marvelous brush for someone who prefers a smaller knot. This brush was barely used, and does not shed.

There is a tiny imperfection which does not obstruct the brush in any way. It's how it arrived to me from the vendor. And the picture shows it in detail. This is also located on the black portion inside of the brush.

The Semogue 730hd is yours for $50 and that includes shipping plus pay pal fees. This brush will be delivered in its original box.

CONUS only, at this time. Possible trade for a jar of MdC Rose.

Attachments

• 20210109_102458.jpg
    20210109_102458.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 126
  • 20210109_102460.jpg
    20210109_102460.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
I love those Semogue clear + color acrylic handles! I've yet to try anything other than their boars, but having just received two more Simpsons, I am out of room for more brushes. GLWTS!

I love those Semogue clear + color acrylic handles! I've yet to try anything other than their boars, but having just received two more Simpsons, I am out of room for more brushes. GLWTS!

Thanks! And I hope you enjoy those new Simpsons of yours! These Semogue Silvertips are very nice. I had only tried boars myself before this one, so I didn't know what to expect. But I would not hesitate to recommend them for someone who prefers smaller knots. The hair itself is very good and plenty soft. I wish I had tried one when I first started wet shaving tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom