What's new

Underrated Blades... What are yours?

Many folks on B&B rave about the usual suspects... GSB, Polsilvers, Nacets, Astras, etc., but I would love to hear which blade(s) you really like that doesn't get a lot of love here.

For me, I really like Dorco Primes. They are smooth and fairly sharp and are the cheapest blade currently available in Canada. Really nice blades and I use them frequently. I also like many of the more obscure Lord blades like Cool and Racer. Silver Star as well, but they are getting popular as of late.

Which blades do you think are underrated??

YMMV of course....

Lord Classic Super Stainless

Lord_Classic_Super_Stainless2 (1).jpg

I experimented with a ton of blades, the one that comes to mind and really surprised me is the Ming Shi MP-036. For me, it performs better than several brands that get a lot of love on here... No tugging, no scratching and a very close shave.

Envoyé de mon SM-N950W en utilisant Tapatalk

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
The Usta and the Extra have already been mentioned. Going to throw in the Derby Premium.

Somehow my brain got cross wired again and changed what I intended to write. I intended to say BIC Chromium Platinum. Happens to me more and more frequently. You can find these blades on Amazon, Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Maggard’s, Walmart.com, anywhere you can find DE blades.
They are excellent blades. Similar sharpness to KAI and Feather but last a lot longer.

Top Bottom