What's new

Unbelievable video goes viral: Fishermen can't believe their eyes when they pull up the net! :-\

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Giant Octopus in the nets. Sooooo Coool! 😉

proxy.php
"That's exactly what happened with a video shared by TikTok user @brookesirah, who has fewer than 10,000 followers on the platform.

The video has been viewed ore than 22 million times in just one day. Considering that @brookesirah's videos usually get only a few thousand views, it's incredible that this video received one million 'likes' in a single day.
When you watch the video, you'll understand why it's so captivating. The sight in the video is truly unbelievable.
:a47:

According to the person who shared the video, the octopus let go and dove back into the depths shortly after the video ended".
:thumbsup:

Works Cited: Giant Octopus in the fishing nets

1695077728171.gif
"I would love to see a giant octopus. Very few people have seen them. And only about half a dozen people have seen one alive". Sir David Attenborough, GCMG

Last edited:

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I've seen a lot of octopus, but noting that BIG! Is that the Kraken?

The ones I've seen were about 1 or 2 feet long, total. They must be made out of rubber...a 3 or 4 inch diameter head could dart into a 1 inch hole in the reef quicker than you could follow.

Top Bottom