What's new

UFO Goliath and Kaiser handles

Here are some pictures of my two new UFO handles: the Goliath in red bronze and the Kaiser in aircraft aluminum, functional works of art from the incomparable Rafael at UFO Razor Handles. I would like to add that ordering from UFO is a pleasure due to the excellent customer service provided by Rafael's assistant, Juan.

These two handles are a study in contrast. The Goliath is 85mm long and weighs a formidable 114g, while the Kaiser is 100mm long and feather-light at 33g. The craftsmanship on these handles is impeccable, with beautifully detailed knurling that is both comfortable and secure. The mirror finish on the handles' polished features is a joy to behold. I'm sure that these heirloom pieces will give service and pleasure to me and others for generations to come. I hope you enjoy looking at them. (Goliath handle is shown with 24k-gold-plated Fatip head, Kaiser with Mühle 2011 R41 head.)

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Great just great there is another razor I gotta buy. All kidding aside i must say they are very beautiful razors. And if they are good shavers. No matter the cost I would consider them a good buy.

Beautiful!! I love my Kaiser Regular and Kaiser Short in stainless steel. Rafael is a true craftsman. Thanks for posting and enjoy!

Ben

Great just great there is another razor I gotta buy. All kidding aside i must say they are very beautiful razors. And if they are good shavers. No matter the cost I would consider them a good buy.

Thanks. The shaves, of course, vary with the razor heads -- the ones shown are two of my favorites -- but the handles improve the shaves in their own way. The Kaiser makes the razor incredibly maneuverable, while the weight of the Goliath adds a kind of closeness to the shave that I've never experienced before. Win-win! :thumbup:

Beautiful pieces, these UFOs are! You've done a nice job, pairing them with the gold Fatip and chrome R41. Enjoy these works of art!!

Beautiful handles indeed! Rafael and Juan are excellent gentlemen to deal with and I agree, UFO handles are functional works of art.

Top Bottom