What's new

Tweezerman is still on top!

EDIT: I just realized I took the long way around the barn again, if you want to skip to the question it is on the last line.

So I recently acquired two brushes in the PIF game round 4 and it scared me! I developed a little DE AD when I found this site but was able to check it fairly quick and now I am down to a black handled SS and my grandfathers slim (moms birth year) and one of his old SS's. Then I moved on the the lower end soap/cream AD, checked that too. Same with the low end AS and SE's (if you have a 1901 evr, star or gem you can spare LET ME KNOW!). The one that really got me was the FPAD, before I knew it I had 10 hero's and a dozen other various pens! Luckily I got my wife in on that one so I was able to push some her way and I have been slowly turning it from a collection into a rotation.

Brushes have always made me nervous because they get so high $ so quickly and I tend to like the nice stuff :lol: I received a few samples and fell in love with CF Lavender but when I tried to order some my wife suggested that I find something else to love!

So when I saw these brushes I feared that I would go broke in the search for the BEST brush. I am not knocking these brushes just saying they are not for me, well not all of them. I really like the handles just not the knots. The clear one is an Ever-Ready 300E chopped and reknoted with a 30mm silvertip from WhippedDog, this thing feels good but it is HUGE and I can not get it to work well with my soaps or creams. I was going to try a few more times but I know it is too big and really have no interest. The second is a Ever-Ready 59 with a "finest badger fan xtra hair". Again I like the feel of the dry brush but this one is way to floppy for me.

A few times when trying to work with these brushes I grabbed the Tweezerman and wipped up a lather just to make sure it wasn't me having an off day. I know different brushes will behave in different ways but I like The Man well enough that I do not need or want to relearn how to lather.

Can anyone tell me what knot is identical to the one Tweezerman uses?

Top Bottom