What's new

Tv shows that are better without sound

I was flipping though the channels yesterday and couldn't find anything to watch. Then I stumbled onto a show that caught me eye- but I refused to listen to. That made me think: what shows could you guys watch that aren't worth having on but for the eye candy?

My two contributions:

1). Buffy the Vampire Slayer- there are so many cuties in this show, and these ladies sure know how to show off their, errr, talents. Definitely deserving of top spot for no volume favorite show, ainec.

2). Charmed. I used to think Shannen Doherty was sexy. And Alyssa Milano- hello.

So what is deserving on your no volume hottie list B&B?

There was a short-lived sitcom during the 80's entitled "Too Close for Comfort" that I admit I watched solely for Lydia Cornell, a total blonde bombshell with an amazing body and eyes you could have easily got lost in for at least a couple of centuries. I kind of feel bad for treating her like such a "thing" because she is actually a well-read, intelligent and worldly woman who has done a lot with her life. There were a few pictures of her tacked up in my room, cut from tabloid magazines.

Don

Legion

Staff member
I think the same about popular music. They have TV's at my gym with music videos. Lots of good looking girls in the clips, but made much better when listening to decent music on my Ipod.

I would say that any of the X Factor type so called "talent" shows would be better with the sound off...

Gareth

Sunday night football. Chris Collinsworth is the worst. Since I'm on that topic, Bob Costas needs to be muted at every opportunity possible too.

Any show on Telemundo

Especially the news and weather. Dios mío!

$univision-weather-2.jpg

American football games on tv. I have not listened to a broadcast game in years. Started to turn the sound off when ABC started Monday Night football. It was like being at the games. Also, any Oakland A's baseball game that Ray Fosse is not announcing. Ray is a great announcer, the others forget it.

Top Bottom