My elbows leak
Staff member
That 70's Show
1969 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser

download.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
There's an Auto Museum in Volo, Illinois that has a pretty great collection of cars. If you ever get the chance to stop in, it's well worth the visit.

Of note is that Volo has a huge selection of rare and unique cars that they sell, and it's a b;ast to walk through and look at the amazing cars they have on offer.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
"Up In Smoke"
Modified 1970 Chevrolet P10 Step Van

Take an old delivery van, glue on some old Cadillac rear quarter panels, and Ta Da!
The Weedmobile!

70s Chevrolet P10 step-van2.jpg
Up in Smoke 70s Chevrolet P10 step-van.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The Jack Benny Show
1923 Maxwell Tourer

The penny pinching Jack Benny was chauffeured by Rochester in this dilapidated Maxwell.
"3 cents worth of gas please."
1923 Good Maxwell Tourer Jack Benny.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Tommy Boy
1967 Plymouth Belvedere GTX

A beautiful car that was slowly but surely destroyed through the course of the movie.
"Housekeeping!"

Tommy Boy 1967 Plymouth Belevere GTX.jpg

My favorite TV car was the Honey West (1965) 289 Shelby Cobra. Anne Francis was pretty, but I watched it mainly for the car.

I ridden in one of those cars! Roger Moore was married to Dorothy Squires many years ago and lived in Barry, South Wales, near me. When the Saint series finished, Roger Moore kept the car (but not the ST1 number plate sadly!) A work colleague bought the Volvo from him and I went to the pub several times in it back then!

Here's my favourite film and TV car, Del Boy's Reliant Regal from Only Fools and Horses!

trottervan.jpeg

and who can forget his other car when playing Bond. Owned two of these, the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

bond2cv.jpeg

Top Bottom