What's new

Top of the Chain Black Friday sales

Top of the Chain Black Friday Sales
TotC.jpg

FYI - If you're a MacDuff's lover, TotC has their lastest seasonal soaps in stock so go check them out.

Bad Santa has been my favorite Christmas seasonal soap for the past three seasons. I wanted to get that one again just for the new artwork, but I still have enough for a couple more seasons. I grabbed Santa's Cheer for something new. From the description it sounds like something you'd want to eat.

I hope you enjoy Bad Santa as much I do! :001_tt1:

Been trying to find Bad Santa Shaving soap, but I can’t find it in stock anywhere.

Bad Santa has been my favorite Christmas seasonal soap for the past three seasons. I wanted to get that one again just for the new artwork, but I still have enough for a couple more seasons. I grabbed Santa's Cheer for something new. From the description it sounds like something you'd want to eat.

I hope you enjoy Bad Santa as much I do! :001_tt1:

Ordered a bunch and got a shipping notification but it's only that they printed a label. Anyone get shipping notification from them yet? A couple items were out of stock and they said they refunded e through PayPal but no refund as of yet. Is that normal? Sent email to Carmine and not getting straight answers.

Top Bottom