What's new

Tonight will be the last pipe I will smoke...

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Gentlemen, my pipe tonight will be a special one, this will be the last pipe I will smoke as a single man.

I am leaving tomorrow afternoon to drive back to the Pittsburgh area for my wedding on Saturday. With all the goings on I won't have the time or the ability to sit and have a contemplative moment to myself. I've got 100 custom banded cigars for the guests at my wedding, and some Partagas Serie P No 2s for a couple special guys and myself to enjoy on Friday, but those are to celebrate with friends and family, tonight's smoke will be just for me.

The last three years my fiancee and I have been living 2 hours apart so I am excited to finally have her here with me and we are both excited to start our lives together.

If you get a chance on Saturday send some good thoughts our way.

Congratulations! I really enjoy marriage. Best of luck. But most of all, a healthy marriage takes a lot of work by both husband and wife. So work at it, it's worth it.:thumbup:

Congratulations!

As Mae West said.

"No man is complete until he is married, then he's finished!"

:thumbup1:

Have a great day!

Congratulations! BTW good move with the cigars for the wedding.

I know what you mean though, I don't like to try and smoke my pipe while doing something else I would rather sit and have my "me" time and smoke my pipe otherwise a cigar is the way to go. I'll try to smoke a good bowl Saturday for you and keep both of you in my thoughts.

Here's to what hopefully is a long, happy marriage! :a17:

Congratulations Commander!

I'll echo the sentiments already repeated and especially lend support to those by damooshki...

It IS work AND it is definitely WORTH IT!

Enjoy Saturday with your friends, family and bride. :thumbup1:

Congratulations and best wishes. May each year together be better than those of the past but not as good as those of the future; something for you and yours-to-be to anticipate.

Congrats! Marriage is great! :thumbup:
Everyone needs someone to laugh at them when they're in line with eight bottles of the same aftershave "in case they stop making it".

Top Bottom