What's new

Today's shave.

So I start with a hot shower while my brush soaks. I get out of the shower and smear on some Noxzema before making a super lather with Tabac and Pacific Shaving Co Caffeinated Shave Cream. I then proceed to lather my face and rub the lather into my skin with my fingers for a minute or so. At this point I apply a hot towel to my face until it cools followed by Noxzema again and I relather. I load up a fresh Astra SP in my Atlas M2 and go to to work. After two full passes and a third pass combining j hooking in some areas and gillette sliding in others its a warm rinse and alum. I then clean up my bowl, brush and razor before a final cold water rinse. I mixed a small dab of the Pacific Shaving Co Caffeinated balm and some Captain's Choice Lime that I added menthol to. At this point my face is feeling great and I'm pretty sure that babies all around the world are wishing their butts were Jason's face smooth. :biggrin1:

Jason's face smooth. Haha, nice. My shave started off really nice today, then I tried some new stuff for pass #3 chasing that JFS, and ended up with irritation and neck full of bumps. Damn third pass screwed up the whole shave.

After reading that I wasn't sure if it was a shave or a cage match at times. :lol: I am going to have to try some of those advanced techniques some day.

Top Bottom