What's new

TOBS Royal Forest

I ordered some Royal Forest and Coconut last night both are new to me and I don’t remember either being TOBS options 10ish years ago. Is the Royal Forest going to be over the top piney? For some reason the color of the sticker makes me think it will be.

I ordered some Royal Forest and Coconut last night both are new to me and I don’t remember either being TOBS options 10ish years ago. Is the Royal Forest going to be over the top piney? For some reason the color of the sticker makes me think it will be.
Royal Forest is Creed Aventus inspired, citrus and birch. Smells and performs great.

Royal Forest is a complete dupe of Creed Aventus. An almost perfect recreation in my opinion (obviously not as complex as an EdP) but still... It doesn't even officially feature notes of pine or any wood notes so I don't know why they called it Royal Forest. Coconut was a scent I liked surprisingly. Its not a very creamy, coconut oil type scent but reminds me more of coconut flesh and the husk. Quite pleasant but it won't invoke sunscreen or the coconut scent you get in many colognes.

I've never smelled the actual Creed Aventus, but I recently bought Stirling Executive Man that's supposed to be a clone. The scent is much too strong for me. TOBS is usually lightly scented. I'd be really interested in how similar Stirling's clone is to the TOBS Royal Forest. Anyone have experience with both?

I've never smelled the actual Creed Aventus, but I recently bought Stirling Executive Man that's supposed to be a clone. The scent is much too strong for me. TOBS is usually lightly scented. I'd be really interested in how similar Stirling's clone is to the TOBS Royal Forest. Anyone have experience with both?
It is mid range scent, I find it different than Executive Man because of the citrus and apple. Both are different enough but in the same family.

Royal Forest is a complete dupe of Creed Aventus. An almost perfect recreation in my opinion (obviously not as complex as an EdP) but still... It doesn't even officially feature notes of pine or any wood notes so I don't know why they called it Royal Forest. Coconut was a scent I liked surprisingly. It’s not a very creamy, coconut oil type scent but reminds me more of coconut flesh and the husk. Quite pleasant but it won't invoke sunscreen or the coconut scent you get in many colognes.
I can’t wait to get both of them. Coconut oil just seems like it would be a great shaving cream ingredient. I don’t know if any will actually be in there.

Royal Forest is Great!!

Taylor of Old Bond St Royal Forest Matador Ikon Creed aventus December 22 2022.jpg

Top Bottom