What's new

Time to laugh....or not!

Good evening gents.

Is this really what a modern man wants? If so, call me Fred Flintstone.

I don't even need to say how I feel about the following.

Enjoy...:bored:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGP19_M0RcY&feature=related[/youtube]

Ooohhh ... sign me up! Where do I get that phone number? If I don't have this razor soon, I will never be happy again. No, wait ... I still have a whole sampler of blades to get through before I buy anything else.

Tungsten was mentioned in the ad.
This what was used in the Personna 74 blades.
They wear out eventually as well.

The legal exclusions that are placed on products would eliminate any real liability to the company. They would say any damage or warranty issues are voided due to misuse by the customer.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Yeah, I always wondered about the wisdom of offering two for the price of one on a product that is supposed to last forever! :lol:

Come on guys you are being sooooo cynical. They've made a metallurgical breakthrough and they are sharing it with us because they are caring, sensitive people making a sincere effort to improve the world. Haven't you always heard that "they" could make a razor blade that lasts forever but the big shaving companies bought the patents so they could squelch it? At last a plucky, caring company has independently created their own amazing breakthrough product and all you guys can do is mock them. Shame......

Obviously second free one is so you can share this wonderful product with a close friend or relative.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Come on guys you are being sooooo cynical. They've made a metallurgical breakthrough and they are sharing it with us because they are caring, sensitive people making a sincere effort to improve the world. Haven't you always heard that "they" could make a razor blade that lasts forever but the big shaving companies bought the patents so they could squelch it? At last a plucky, caring company has independently created their own amazing breakthrough product and all you guys can do is mock them. Shame......

Obviously second free one is so you can share this wonderful product with a close friend or relative.

A razor that lasts forever has a finite customer base.
Giving one away effectively cuts your customer base in half.

The legal exclusions that are placed on products would eliminate any real liability to the company. They would say any damage or warranty issues are voided due to misuse by the customer.

Apparently you aren't thinking shady enough.. THey can't make money saying it's misuse by the customer...

My bet the blades are "Forever" and will be replaced by the manufacturer for life if they should ever dull*

*9.99 Shipping & Processing not covered by warranty.

I hope youre being sarcastic!:lol::lol::lol:

Apparently you aren't thinking shady enough.. THey can't make money saying it's misuse by the customer...

My bet the blades are "Forever" and will be replaced by the manufacturer for life if they should ever dull*

*9.99 Shipping & Processing not covered by warranty.

Actually it is far cheaper (more pure profit) to do what I have suggested than to store blades in a warehouse and have a processing house to try to milk $9.99 from a few people who will actually put up some resistance. Produce the product, sell quick, close out the overstock, burn the customer, and disappear with a vague auto-statement in return mail or website if anything at all. This "manufacturer" will be on to the next best thing. "Hit it and quit it" is the con mans motto! Another one is "Take the money and leave no trace!"

Top Bottom