What's new

This is stone cold awesome!

That is the coolest.
I think I have found SWMBO's birthday gift.
seriously, she's a fan and we need a new toaster.

I've seen many similar takes on this. I think the jesus face was the first one, and then they went from there...

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

But I have to admit, the Darth Vadar one is pretty cool!

That is the coolest.
I think I have found SWMBO's birthday gift.
seriously, she's a fan and we need a new toaster.

Good Luck!

If I ever bought my wife a toaster, I'd be eating toast for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of my married life. Whew, scary thought!

Good Luck!

If I ever bought my wife a toaster, I'd be eating toast for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the rest of my married life. Whew, scary thought!

Honestly, She asked for a Toaster for her birthday.
SWMBO doesn't wear jewellery (except her wedding ring and an necklace if we go out somewhere nice). She doesn't even have pierced ears.

Saves me a bunch of trouble spending money on shiny rocks.

No, I think I'll find something else, or maybe a different toaster.

SWMBO doesn't wear jewellery (except her wedding ring and an necklace if we go out somewhere nice). She doesn't even have pierced ears.

Maybe the novelty toaster and a real toaster a good one. Possibly put her favorite perfume in one of the slots or something similar.

I bought my wife a Tweety Bird waffle maker before we were married. It made Tweety head-shaped pancakes. Tasty ones too.

Unfortunately, it only lasted about 2-3 years. A lot of reviews say that they only last a year. Bummer.

proxy.php

proxy.php

My sister bought me this:

proxy.php

Still have it and still works...because with short hair, I don't need a hair dryer, but it's the best one ever. My wife used it for a while but for some reason it creeped her out and she made me buy her a boring "traditional" hair dryer. She didn't like being blown by the duck.

Last edited:

Good Luck!

I'm with you. I'd be a dead man if I ever bought my wife a toaster as a birthday persent. Now, maybe a toaster and a vacuum cleaner... :001_smile

Top Bottom