What's new

Thinking about.

Nice. That's a sweet-looking pipe, Brian. Congrats. :thumbup:

Yeah, in the Brown Leaf, "I'm thinking about" is actually code for "I have one in my shopping cart waiting to check out". :laugh:

Just don't let the significant others know what the code is..

If I ever get a SWMBO, I'll be thankful that I procured my Smaug-like stash before she could ever have a say in the matter. :lol:

I guess another part of the code is "I have too many pipes" actually means "I need to give a pipe away to make room for more!" :lol:

Another one (new) has presented itself. It has a fishtail stem too as opposed to the p-lip which I am happy about.
Now, how to break the news to the wife.........
$Screenshot_20161217-041041.jpg

Going to sell my 1996 Stanwell POY to fund this. When I got it I was really after the 1995 POY so, easy come easy go....

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Well, I already wanted a Peterson Spigot (specifically, one like [MENTION=38491]Price[/MENTION] 's XL02). I just learned that Charles Peterson was actually a Latvian who immigrated to Ireland. Since, my father's from Latvia, I now need to buy 4 or 5 more Petersons. :001_rolle

Any pipe that your thinking about buying in 2016 as long as you mention it in this thread is allowable in 2017

Any pipe that your thinking about buying in 2016 as long as you mention it in this thread is allowable in 2017

In that case....
Some sort of churchwarden or two
And pretty much any pipe that pops up that I like and can afford :lol:

Hopefully that blanket statement will excuse me when the time comes :lol:

Top Bottom