What's new

Think before you post.... time to vacuum the Clubhouse...Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents,

When the Clubhouse was formed, there was trepidation and even opposition about having a sub-forum dedicated to material that is so often fodder for bar fights.

For starters, the focus of this forum is fitness. Not my team is better than yours. Some of the latter is always going to show up and as long as it's moderate and most importantly good natured, then have some fun, but lately we have seen a shift to where it's dominating this forum, and that needs to change and it will. There are many, many, many places on the internet and else where for trash talk, good natured or otherwise. B&B just isn't one of them, it flies in the face of everything this community stands for. We all get a little hot headed, we all get a little carried away, this very much includes myself, I've done it too. These are topics we all hold near and dear, but if you think you might be stepping on someone's toes or pushing someone or egging someone on or flat out putting them down, don't post it. If you get carried away and post it, but think better of it after you've cooled down, edit your post. If you want to cheer for your team, do it, but do it without bashing another, that just baits people and it's it's unnecessary here. You guys all know about sportsmanship, use it here too.

I don't have the time to check every post in here like I did for a very long time when this forum went up, so now I'm counting on you all to step up and keep this place clean. I appreciate you guys reading this and I appreciate all the posts that you've written here to make this forum so popular.

Thank you and enjoy the games, that's the most important part :smile:

Tim
Mod Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom