What's new

The Worst Batman Movie

In response to the uproar over the worst Bond movie, let's discuss the worst Batman movie, and the worst Batman.

As much as I dislike Christian Bale, George Clooney was by far the worst Batman. And his Batman & Robin was definitely the worst of the Batman movies, IMHO.

Discuss.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
In response to the uproar over the worst Bond movie, let's discuss the worst Batman movie, and the worst Batman.

As much as I dislike Christian Bale, George Clooney was by far the worst Batman. And his Batman & Robin was definitely the worst of the Batman movies, IMHO.

Discuss.

While I agree that George Clooney was by far the worst Batman ever, including the original series campy Adam West, I'd have to say that overall worst Batman movie was 1992's "Batman Returns". It is every bit as bad as Batman and Robin.

Too many goofy characters, too many bad guys sharing the screen and it is one of the few movies that the likes of even Christopher Walken couldn't save.

And that takes some doing.

More cowbell man.

Too many goofy characters, too many bad guys sharing the screen and it is one of the few movies that the likes of even Christopher Walken couldn't save.

Yup. If Christopher Walken can't save a movie something is terribly wrong.

Batman & Robin, or Batman on Ice as I like to call it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

While I agree that George Clooney was by far the worst Batman ever, including the original series campy Adam West, I'd have to say that overall worst Batman movie was 1992's "Batman Returns". It is every bit as bad as Batman and Robin.

More cowbell man.

I am not a fan of Batman Returns, but I wouldn't call it the worst. I just dislike the version of the Penguin in that movie...it is just too disturbing, but hey, that is what Tim Burton was going for - dark.

I was excited to see "The Dark Night" until I was actually in the theater and sat through it. That's my least favorite--worse than anything with Clooney or Keaton--because my expectations were so high and it was so disappointing.

Part of an actual conversation between my wife and I while watching Batman and Robin, "Oh look honey armored super nurps, how.......appropriate".

I was excited to see "The Dark Night" until I was actually in the theater and sat through it. That's my least favorite--worse than anything with Clooney or Keaton--because my expectations were so high and it was so disappointing.

+1
I just saw it. Nothing makes any sense. I'd like those three hours back.

Top Bottom