What's new

The next AD

I have three perfectly functioning pens and I like each one of them. I have a couple bottles of ink and now I'm wondering what my next steps will be. I know I'll buy the B&B ink when it is released. I may try a vintage pen like a Parker 51 and some other inks too.

What's interesting is that I'm looking over my shave stuff to see what I might be able to sell or trade to facilitate this AD. :w00t:

Attachments

• $IMG_0171.jpg
    $IMG_0171.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 43
  • $IMG_0173.jpg
    $IMG_0173.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 43
Reading the NIB thread has exposed me to an AD that I didn't even know existed. Trying to resist but there very likely will be a fountain pen in my rather immediate future.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I dont really care for the Pilot VP that I have. It has a wonderful 0.7mm CI by Binder, but just dont enjoy using it. BUT, your Stealth Black VP looks awesome and makes me want to purchase one..haha

I dont really care for the Pilot VP that I have. It has a wonderful 0.7mm CI by Binder, but just dont enjoy using it. BUT, your Stealth Black VP looks awesome and makes me want to purchase one..haha

Ah, a whole new set of acronyms and terms to learn!

I do enjoy it a lot. It looks awesome and I'm happy with how it rights.

I will gladly send you my address so that you can send me your VP, I don't want you feeling bad that you are not giving it the Love that it requires!!! I promise that I will give it a good home and treat it "write":001_tt2:

Tom

Isn't B&B the greatest...... Just about the time you think you have all your AD's under control, someone else comes along and shows you a new money pit to just throw your wallet in !!!!

Seriously, I had just convinced myself that I was going to use up what i've got before I try anything new.
Isn't B&B the greatest...... Just about the time you think you have all your AD's under control, someone else comes along and shows you a new money pit to just throw your wallet in !!!!

Excellent. I did a big pen sell off a year or so ago and regret it somewhat.
Don't forget you need paper too.
Oh yes, this AD has more than meets the eye.
But it is very satisfying.

At the peak of it, I was writing letters to friends instead of sending emails.

Pens are beautiful instruments. I only have a few and do not use them often enough but I love them.

Al raz.

Top Bottom