What's new

The Long Wait. Das lange Warten .

This one is coming in from overseas so I'm waiting the long wait,
that eternity that exists from the moment you are done with paypal and the point at which you actually get to fondle, I mean hold the razor.
For those of you that still get a buzz when you see a great looking razor, feast you eyes on this rarely seen 1948 Aristocrat Jr.

Dieser ist aus Übersee kommen, so warte ich die lange Wartezeit bin,
dass die Ewigkeit, die vom ersten Moment an mit paypal und dem Punkt, an dem Sie tatsächlich zu streicheln fertig sind vorhanden, ich meine, halten Sie die Rasierklinge.
Für diejenigen von Ihnen, dass immer noch ein Summen, wenn Sie eine große schauende Rasierer, Fest Sie die Augen auf dieser selten gesehenen 1948 Aristocrat Jr. zu sehen

attachment.php

This one being a user it has a few flea bites on the doors, but I think I'm going to love it just the same.
A few of the notable elements of this example are no end caps, covered center bar and no gap above the TTO knob like the later AJr.

Dieses ist ein Benutzer es hat ein paar Flohbisse an den Türen, aber ich denke, ich werde es genau das gleiche lieben.
Ein paar der bemerkenswerte Elemente dieses Beispiels sind keine Endkappen abgedeckt Zentrum Bar und kein Spalt oberhalb des TTO-Knopf wie der spätere AJR.

attachment.php

Not having a solid TTO knob I suspect it will weigh less than the 71 gram 1949 model.

Nicht mit einem festen TTO Drehknopf Ich vermute, es wird weniger als die 71 Gramm 1949 Modell wiegen.

attachment.php

The photos and razor are from fellow member gillette-razor........thanks Leon.

Die Fotos und gestochen sind von Kollege gillette-razor ........ dank Leon.

Translation by Google

Last edited:
Nice, now you really need a case for it ....

Would you know where a fellow might find one?

¿ǝuo puıɟ ʇɥƃıɯ ʍollǝɟ ɐ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʍouʞ noʎ plnoʍ

Would you know where a fellow might find one?

¿ǝuo puıɟ ʇɥƃıɯ ʍollǝɟ ɐ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʍouʞ noʎ plnoʍ

I´m on work. When I´m home, I´ll look in my treasure box :)

Shockingly mr-razor's treasure chest did not contain the correct case but Mark1966 stepped up and saved the day.
It is always a pleasure to interact with Mark and he puts up with my fits so well......Thanks Mark!! ¡¡ʞɹɐɯ sʞuɐɥʇ

Top Bottom