What's new

The importance of labels

After my move last year, my "stash" was stored, and I finally got it back a couple of weeks ago. So I'm having a good time getting re-acquainted with my soap stash. Used a great soapo on Sunday night. Nice, creamy, slick lather. Great smell. No idea what it is or where it came from. :scared: f you "package" your own soaps once you have them, don't forget the label. I'm thinking this is L'Occitane Cade soap. But I'll have to find my bowl to be sure. Well, I'll enjoy it while I have it!

Randy

Well Randy, when you finally remember what soap it is I am sure it will be a pleasant surprise. Do enjoy!

Cheers, Todd

BTW, great to see you posting around here again.

Figured it out. Tonight my head cold is clearing, so I got a real "sniff" of the soapl. ToBS Lavender. Bought it as a refill from qedusa.com.

I am genetically predisposed to labeling things. My grandfather loved Dymo tapewriters back in the day and my father suffered from an obsession with the electronic Brother label makers back in the 90's. All my soaps are very well labeled.

Ben

I try to reuse the packaging where I can, but if not the DYMO comes in handy and looks better than scrawling on a piece of masking tape.

$IMG_20130907_085343.jpg

I'll second a DYMO labeler. I label a lot of things, and the labels might seem pricy at first, but they LAST.

If you text (or type) a lot, get one with a QWERTY keyboard. Mine has the letters in alphabetical order and it takes me a bit to find them, sometimes...hahaha :) I could have spent the extra $6 and gotten the better one. Oh well, what I have works just fine!

Top Bottom