What's new

The Graveyard!

My original bottle of RazoRock XXX AS has bit the dust. Have no worries - I bought 2 bottles previously. This wonderful product will always occupy a spot in my shave den.

$RazoRock XXX AS.JPG

Finished the puck of Tabac that was was my first shave soap! I have finished plenty of creams and soft Italian style soaps and a stick of Arko before, as well as being most of the way through a kilo of P160, but this was the first time I finished a hard soap.

Sample tube of AOS Lavender. Very good cream. Got maybe 10 shaves from that little tube. I used it for travel. It's been to the Caribbean, Boston, SF, and laid to rest in Toronto. I have a couple more sample tubes from Sephora left.

Finally finished my tub of The Freedberg this morning. Picked it up in February last year through an AZ passaround box. Sure lasted a while. Good soap, though I think I do prefer Executive Man.

Got through a tub of TOBS Rose a while back. Nice stuff.
Tube of Speick gave up the ghost today. No problem with the product here either.
Don't see any replacements on the horizon though. I still have a ton of stuff to use up (not even counting the 10 or so Arko sticks).

$IMG_3695.jpg

I finally finished a Scottish Fine Soaps shave soap. I think I've been using that for over a year almost exclusively - probably only shaving about twice a week though. It did get about two week of solid use when I first got it though.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Finished the last of my RazoRock R-160 AS balm. While it was nice enough, it will not be replaced as I am more of an alcohol-based AS splash type of guy.

Finished off a tube of Coate's Lime Cream today. Probably could have gotten one more shave out of it, but I felt like going all out today.

Top Bottom