What's new

The Graveyard!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
DB81FAD2-DFC6-4AA2-AC96-F05C7503BECE.jpeg
8E62E0DA-0F1B-43AB-9C78-61D0D6B22607.jpeg

Another Tube of Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Cream bites the dust. Lucky I have several more stashed away. It is a really great cream.

What have I used up mmm…. 4 tubes of Palmolive shave cream 1 tub of tobs sandalwood cream 1 tub of tfh sandalwood cream …1 tub of tobs jermyn st cream… 2 sticks pressed into a bowl of arko when I first started….2 tubes of this cream that’s just called shave cream it smells a bit medicinal…1 tub of tobs rose … 1 tub of each proraso shave soap… 2 tubs of coo conk bay rum (it got used fairly quickly I must of loaded the crap out of it or something ) maybe one or two other things I can’t remember I have cognitive disabilities so let’s blame that?😂

A tin of Truefitt & Hill's Trafalgar's shaving cream. Very nice and spicy scent, great slickness to the lather. Would I buy it again? Maybe sometime, but I have alot of other soaps to finish and I have also used up my wife's approval to buy new stuff so I'm guessing it will be a while before I buy new ones.

It's only the second jar I managed to finish (other is paa Atomic Age Bay Rum) . I only got it by the end of October so it goes without saying that I have been using it alot.

Yeah Yeah Yeah I know I know ... in my defense I was not always the smartest in class ... and it took me a year to fully use it ...

IMG-9165.jpg

And no it will not be replaced ... well because I bought two that day, so I still have another one to use ...

Yeah Yeah Yeah I know I know ... in my defense I was not always the smartest in class ... and it took me a year to fully use it ...

View attachment 1402475

And no it will not be replaced ... well because I bought two that day, so I still have another one to use ...
I used Gillette gel for many years. The only one available here is the blue bottle. I recently bought Nivea balm to try something different.

My first post in this thread, so I've got some catching up to do.
Rest in peace...
-Three bottles of Aqua Velva Musk aftershave.
-Bottle of Brut.
-Bottle of Old Spice.
-One broken shave bowl. Made of wood, then the dog tore it up.
-Two sticks of Arko.
-Two pucks of Williams shave soap. Lady Zig likes to use them as a soap bar for showers.
-Just finished a bottle of Duke Cannon Prescott cologne.

I'll add more as I use them.

The Omega is dead. Long live the Omega. It gave itself in the service of the shave.

Omega 31064 Boar Shaving Brush
May 2011—February 16, 2022

I took it out of the cabinet and brushed my fingers over the bristles, and dust flew out of it. That puzzled me, because I always rinse & dry my brushes well. I thought maybe it was dried soap, so I rinsed it and brushed my fingers over the bristles again. I felt the knot wobble a little. I gently tugged on it. It was loose and came out. ☹️ It was a great brush.

1B2B9DD9-CA13-4673-994E-D805ED7A6776.jpeg

Top Bottom