What's new

The Graveyard!

PXL_20220924_162150169-01.jpeg

Finished off the last nubbins of Da Fat. Already hydrating the replacement puck.

259B6C9E-1623-4FF3-B8C2-0B46D79B1DAD.jpeg

I figured if a relatively inexpensive and widely available balm like Nivea was so good, I can probably do just as well and save a couple bucks more with this generic drug store brand. Nope. This was ok at best. I won’t be buying it again, trying Stirling unscented menthol next.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
DB4D8297-C9A5-43D3-9968-EEC984B641FC.jpeg

Finally finished one of my L’Oréal Men Expert Hydra Power Mountain Water aftershave balms. I bought several of these quite awhile ago when they were on clearance at BigW. I have been using this about once a week in my balm rotation. It is more of a gel than a balm to me but I still like it. Will have to break another one out of the spare room now.

After I finished the can of my favorite Barbasol shave foam I grabbed a tub of Proraso green. I still like using canned "goop" once in a while for convenience's sake. That can of Barbasol lasted me several months shaving every 2 days or so. I also use the Gillette Foamy but I still miss my Barbasol. Recently I just discovered on here from a member that Barbasol is not being sold at Walmart in Canada for some reason. If I'd known that was going to happen, I would've stocked up! Anyhow I got a can of Proraso shave foam that I like. It's about 4 times the price of Barbasol. 😩 I have emptied a bottle of Skin Bracer though and I'm almost done my bottle of AV Musk aftershave/cologne. 🤣

IMG_20221111_081307.jpg
Happy shaving! :thumbsup:

Musgo Real. A tube lasts me about 6 months. Pretty much all I've used in the past 20 years. I've been trying sample sizes of different creams and soaps for the past month or so, and realize that there are local and USA alternatives. Musgo Real has gone up in price, from about $15 per tube to $24 - $28 per tube and its time to find an alternative. They are marketing this stuff now as a luxury item, which it most definitely is not.

It does lather well in hard water, but so do a bunch of other soaps/creams that I have tried.
PB190664.JPG

Top Bottom