What's new

"The Doofus"

Yes, please start over..... Are you kidding me graydog! Get that thing of beauty over here! Thank you so much!

That's pretty cool! I actually thought the knot was going into the other end. Color me surprised!

You weren't alone ,Jay thought the same :w00t:

Yes I did lol! I didn't see a hole drilled, although that's where it would normally be when chucked, so I assumed the beehive was the collar. I thought you would use the nib as a center point to drill the hole on a drill press. You fooled both of us. The brush turned out great, with a nice smooth finish. I'm sure [MENTION=104903]doofus[/MENTION] will be very happy with it!

Don't give him any idea's
Darth Doofus
$darth doofus.JPG

Well of course my brush would be backwards. That should not be a surprise to anyone. I am extremely upset and jealous I didn't think of this first....hey Graydog do you mind if we make a teeny tiny tweak?:lol:
Ditto! Granted, it was for Doofus... kind of thought there may be a knot coming out of each end...

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Well of course my brush would be backwards. That should not be a surprise to anyone. I am extremely upset and jealous I didn't think of this first....hey Graydog do you mind if we make a teeny tiny tweak?:lol:

Going to the post office today, I cleaned it twice to get rid of some of the stable smells .
some hair loss is going to happen so don't worry .I try and comb my brushes after every use, it helps keep them nice and clean.
treat Her Nice,,,,,,,,,,Enjoy

You know I will! Thanks!!!!!!!!
Going to the post office today, I cleaned it twice to get rid of some of the stable smells .
some hair loss is going to happen so don't worry .I try and comb my brushes after every use, it helps keep them nice and clean.
treat Her Nice,,,,,,,,,,Enjoy

Top Bottom