What's new

Thank you for our 1st year!

Hi everyone,
John Hatton and I would like to express our gratitude to you and B&B as we celebrate one year of serving the wet shaving community.

The past year has been scattered with exciting events, but we are still here and looking forward better tommorrows. We will be bringing you new products, range extensions of beloved products and reintroducing old friends.

Please accept our humble, sincere gratitude for your patronage. We look forward to serving you again in our second great year!

Have a happy and safe Independance Day!

Many thanks,

John Crissman
ShavingEssentials.Net
[email protected]

I agree with Ray -- thanks to you both. You're certainly an asset to the wetshaving community. Best of luck with year #2!

John & John,

Congratulations on your first year and wishing you many more of success! Thank you for the great products and the outstanding service and customer care.

All the best,
Richard

John and John,
Congratulations and thanks for your great service!Look forward to doing business with you in the future.Now,how about that Polar Ice shave cream?!!

John and John,
Congratulations and thanks for your great service!Look forward to doing business with you in the future.Now,how about that Polar Ice shave cream?!!

The first try was too heavy on the menthol and too light on the Polar Ice scent. Test #2 should be on the way. :biggrin:

Thanks everyone! We really enjoy serving you all.

The wet-shaving community is like a big continuous block party. You never know what to expect or who is going to be there, but it is always new and loads of fun!

Have a happy and safe 4th!

I figure Shaving Essentials is going to make it if for no other reason than their customer service is top notch. Let alone the prices! You guys are great and have a lifetime customer.

Kudos and congrats to you gentlemen! Looking forward to more business with you guys especially with the Polar Ice shave cream and the possible Oriental Spice shave cream!
Good luck!

Congratulations on your first year! Because of this fine B&B community, I have found you and I am proud to support you. Looks like my package from Kentucky should be here sometime this week!

Top Bottom