What's new

Thank god for B&B and the Nook

So 50 years of smoking and now my mother spends a lot of time at the pulmonary department for tests and what not instead like other retirees that spend it at Cafés or in the park.
Today and last week I spent a lot of time with her there. This forum and the one accross the street have been wonderful companions while I was waiting outside for her, waiting in lines at the pharmacy or just through red tape.

The dumbest way to ruin your retirement years is that habbit.

Outside of Tel Aviv they converted the biggest dump in the country, that was literaly a mountain of waste into a park. Too bad you cant do it with lungs.

I meant the shavenook. Together with b&b, these are my favorite sites.

I read them mostly on my phone.

P.S.
I didnt wish to spark a semi religious anti/for smoking thread. I was just sharing my frustration and my appreciation for these two communities.

Gal - been there with my father and health issues, so I know what you're experiencing. My experiences were largely before my B&B days, and really before effective mobile internet.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The only nooks that interest me.

proxy.php

I'm on the other side of the coin - I have COPDs close cousin, asthma and have had it since a young child. At least when I was taken to the doctor's office or emergency room, I was already distracted. Good on you for taking care of your mom.

-jim

Top Bottom