What's new

Testing.

$image.jpg

Beep, beep..beep. This is only a test. If these had been real hones...... Now back to your regular programing.

They are similar to the Apache Strata but the edges are markedly more aggressive but still smooth. I took several different razors (Sheffield, Solingens, Japanese, etc.) Chosera 1K, Norton 4/8K and finished on the Black Gila, the results were outstanding and they were consistent on all four hones. I did two razors the same way but went AS followed by the ABG and the edges were more refined. I test shaved with all the razors this morning and the results were awesome. I'm compiling the information and forwarding it to Terry.

This caused me to start writing Terry an email. I definately see one in my future. Is the one with the stamp showing dark on the top side?

At one point, Terry told me there was a coarser stone he could mine and sell (i.e., coarser than Apache red). I don't suppose this is it. They look interesting in any case.

Ok, so we've all talked with Terry about something at some point....

Now that that's out of the way.....

The mailman dropped off a box a few minutes ago - shortly afterwards, I had this Deja Vu thing goin' on....

proxy.php

The main differences for me between the Black Gila and the Strata are in aggressiveness and feedback. The edges off the Gila are markedly more aggressive and has less pressure sensitive feedback than the Apache. The added aggressiveness does not comprise its smoothness which is very cool.

Top Bottom