What's new

Taylor's x2

Hey guys,

I just got some Taylor's Lavender and Avocado shave creams. I haven't used the Lavender yet, but I LOVE the Avocado. This stuff is, by far, the most lubricating cream or soap that I have ever used and I love the smell. I was a little bit hesitant to make the purchase (of the Avocado) because I had read about several guys who didn't really care for the scent, but boy am I glad that I went for it. My prior favorite was the Taylor's Rose, but I can see that the Avocado is going to give it a good fight. I'm anxious to try the Lavender, but I'm going to stick with the Avocado for a week so I can give it solid evaluation.

Very nice Kyle! I also have the new avocado formulation and find it as good as the old formulation. Let us know how it works out for you. :thumbup1:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
All of the creams smell differently- that's a given. The avocado is the only one in the Taylor line that feels different from the rest. It seems much more unctuous and lubricating than the others. It's almost as rich and luxurious as the Harris, which is quite an accomplishment. The scent isn't my first choice by a long shot, but it's pleasant enough and provides a great winter shave.

Top Bottom