What's new

FS Swedish Quadruplets Mk31 Mk32 Mk42 Mk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen,

I hope all of you are well and not bored (I know I am).

I quit shaving ages ago and I decided to sell off most of my extensive collection of straight razors. I'd really like to sell these 4 razors as one single lot. If there are no takers in a few weeks time, I might delete the ad and sell them separately.

All 4 are in reasonable condition, but there are traces of oxidation here and there, nothing major though. All of the razors, except for the Mk4, have some oxidation between the scales, I've tried to take a picture of it. I know this can be more or less removed without removing the scales (which I wouldn't dare, they're too precious), but I don't have the necessary tool anymore (fibreglass pencil). All of them should be shave-ready but as I said, I don't shave anymore so I cannot check.

The scales are original scales in "natural materials", including the Mk4. The scales of the Mk42 are broken in one place, but near the spacer so they seem to be stable. The scales on the Mk31 are skewed, but the blade centers nicely even though.

the MK4:

I don't know about you guys, but I don't think I ever saw those tortoise scales in such good condition.

the MK31:

On the last picture you can see (1) that the Mk31 was part of a seven day set (Wednesday) and (2) that the scales are not straight anymore

the MK32

The MK42:

I'm asking 420 EUR for these 4 razors, excluding shipping. Shipping depends on the destination.
For instance, shipping to the US costs 40 EUR in a box. Locally (I'm in Belgium) that would be 5 EUR.

If you have questions or remarks, please send me a private message.

Best regards, keep safe,
Wim

Gentlemen,

I hope all of you are well and not bored (I know I am).

I quit shaving ages ago and I decided to sell off most of my extensive collection of straight razors. I'd really like to sell these 4 razors as one single lot. If there are no takers in a few weeks time, I might delete the ad and sell them separately.

All 4 are in reasonable condition, but there are traces of oxidation here and there, nothing major though. All of the razors, except for the Mk4, have some oxidation between the scales, I've tried to take a picture of it. I know this can be more or less removed without removing the scales (which I wouldn't dare, they're too precious), but I don't have the necessary tool anymore (fibreglass pencil). All of them should be shave-ready but as I said, I don't shave anymore so I cannot check.

The scales are original scales in "natural materials", including the Mk4. The scales of the Mk42 are broken in one place, but near the spacer so they seem to be stable. The scales on the Mk31 are skewed, but the blade centers nicely even though.

the MK4:

I don't know about you guys, but I don't think I ever saw those tortoise scales in such good condition.

the MK31:

On the last picture you can see (1) that the Mk31 was part of a seven day set (Wednesday) and (2) that the scales are not straight anymore

the MK32

The MK42:

I'm asking 420 EUR for these 4 razors, excluding shipping. Shipping depends on the destination.
For instance, shipping to the US costs 40 EUR in a box. Locally (I'm in Belgium) that would be 5 EUR.

If you have questions or remarks, please send me a private message.

Best regards, keep safe,
Wim

Gorgeous razors. Someone is getting a great deal on them. I wish I could afford them myself, and I typically love japanese blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom