What's new

FS Straight Razors + TOBS Samples

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am listing for sale (6) straight razors. Each razor is shave ready by my standards and some are in better shape than others. Please refer to the individual summaries below for details and pricing. Buyer pays shipping cost ($7.55) for USPS Priority mail. If there is a particular type of edge you prefer, if you would like more pictures, or if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Torrey 11/16" with new Acrylic Scales
This razor is in great shape, I've since replaced the scales with red acrylic and polished the blade. The rollmark on the tang is hard to read as it has been worn away. There is some honing wear and the bevel is a little un-even. Comes honed with a "Method" edge. Price is $25 plus shipping.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Wade & Butcher 5/8" Medium Size Hollow Ground
This W&B is in fair to good condition and has a cracked scale. There is a warp in the blade which makes the bevel un-even. It was originally honed without tape but I have since honed it with on layer of Scotch 33+ so there is a "double bevel." Comes with a synthetic edge. Price is $30 plus shipping.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Solingen 9/16" Unknown
This razor is in overall good shape with the original bone scales. I believe there is some rust hiding near the pivot hole but I have not planned on in-pinning the blade. I am unsure of the brand but I think it reads "Schlinco" Comes honed with a "Method" edge. Price is $20 plus shipping.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Torrey 5/8"
This razor is in overall good shape with some pitting on the blade. There is a slight warp in the blade Comes honed with a "Method" edge. Price is $22 plus shipping.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Shumate 5/8" Barber De Luxe
This razor is in overall very good shape with some warp in the scales. This razor requires you to be careful when closing otherwise it may contact the edge of the scales. Comes honed with a Coticule edge. Price is $25 plus shipping.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Clauss 5/8"+
This razor is in overall very good shape. It could benefit from being re-pinned as the blade is a bit wobbly when closing. Comes honed with a "Method" edge. Price is $30 plus shipping.
proxy.php

proxy.php

If anyone is interested I can also make a .1u diamond balsa on tile setup for maintaining one of the "Method" razors for an extra $10.

TOBS Sample
This is a sample kit from WCS scents on the left are unused and the scents on the right have been used once. Price is $12 plus shipping.
D8D36174-47D1-4C47-9022-D8869839E70B.jpeg

Also I forgot to mention the first Torrey and the Clauss come with boxes though they are both missing the tops.

All Straights are SOLD, I'm closing this thread and will be opening another with the Sample Pack re-listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom